Verona Village offers 46 one-bedroom apartments within walking distance to the Village of Ovid’s main street, that boasts a small grocery store, post office, library, brewery, town office, and recreation and worship opportunities. The only affordable housing development within 15 miles for low-income seniors, this quiet and beautiful property is conveniently located about 25 miles from the City of Ithaca, and 20 miles from the City of Geneva.
Many extra features of Newfield Garden help make it a nice place to live, such as:
- Common areas where residents can schedule parties, activities, and meetings
- Ample parking
- Walking trail that leads to local amenities
- On-site laundry facilities
- Quiet and beautiful scenery
- Grab bars in every bathroom
Residents pay a total of 30% of adjusted income for rent, including an allowance for utilities. To qualify for Verona Village, applicants must be age 62 or over, and income qualify.
To apply, contact Donna Sherwood at email@example.com or call (607) 869-5093.