We offer high-quality, independent living apartments in beautiful locations with easy access to bus routes and amenities!
Many of our senior units are wheelchair accessible and are designed to accommodate the needs of the elderly and people with disabilities. All rents are affordably priced based on one’s income. Rental subsidies such as Section 8 are accepted where applicable.
Juniper Manor I and II – Trumansburg Village
With a total of 60 one and two-bedroom apartments, the Juniper Manor complexes are handicap-accessible, equal-opportunity housing communities designed with the needs of seniors and the disabled in mind. The apartments in Juniper Manor II are designed with more than average living and storage space. All units have wall-to-wall carpeting in living and dining rooms. Kitchens feature large appliances, and a pantry plus storage closet. Each unit is electrically heated, with individual thermostats for each room.
Just some of the features that make Juniper a great community:
- Beautiful park-like setting, with picnic areas and gorgeous gardens
- Community rooms where residents share activities, host parties, and hold meetings
- Handicapped accessible buildings, with an elevator
- Wide doors and large bathrooms with grab bars in each apartment
- On-site laundry facilities, and mail delivery
- Public transportation comes right to the door of Juniper Manor I
- Plenty of parking
Eligibility and Rent for Juniper Manor:
Residents pay a total of 30% of their adjusted income for rent, including an allowance for utilities. To qualify for Juniper Manor I, applicants must either be age 62 or over, or be disabled, 18 years or older, and income qualify.
Newfield Garden Apartments
Newfield Garden Apartments offers the comforts of home while being just minutes from downtown Ithaca. Each of the 28 one bedroom apartments has been designed with the special needs of the elderly in mind. This community has just completed a substantial renovation improving accessibility, energy efficiency, sustainability, and overall appearance of all common areas and apartments.
Many extra features of Newfield Garden help make it a nice place to live, such as:
- Common areas where residents can schedule parties, activities, and meetings
- Open floor plans and extra storage space
- On-site laundry facilities
- Public transportation and ample parking
- Handicapped Accessible
Eligibility and Rent for Newfield Garden:
Residents pay a total of 30% of adjusted income for rent, including an allowance for utilities. To qualify for Newfield Garden, applicants must be age 62 or over, or be disabled, 18 years or older, and income qualify.
Contact Us to Apply
Please contact Sue Roenke at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (607) 277-4500 to apply or to for more information about our senior-exclusive properties.